Tea and Biscuits with the Atheist Killa


Chad Elliot calls himself the Atheist Killa and has made over 100 YouTube videos, in addition to running a facebook page called "Creationism and the Origin of Life," on which he says he has defeated over 31,000 atheists.

What does it mean to defeat an atheist? It means the atheist has failed to answer the Golden Question.

The Golden Question is: 

ARE YOU AN STE, SCPNCEU, OR NEITHER?

What do these strange words mean? you wonder. 

SCPNCEU atheist is someone who believes "Something Can come from Pure Nothingness and then Create Entire Universe(s)." A STE atheist is one who believes "Space and Time are Eternal." Meaning, the universe has always been here, so it's pointless to talk about where it came from. So you have to choose one or the other.

He writes:

Although we would love to answer all your questions one by one and destroy each of your baseless nonsensical assertions individually, unfortunately for you, God teaches us not to throw pearls at swine...This means we refuse to waste our time with people who are not seeking real truth...Therefore before you do anything else, you must first prove your worth. If you do anything else, or try to comment anywhere on this page before doing one of the two options, you will be immediately banned for rule violation and we will accept that as another victory.

Unfortunately, no matter what you answer, he has a scripted response as to why that response was not logical. He then bans you, declares victory, so that his entire facebook page is filled with him talking to himself.

Here's an example of one of his videos:





The kind of attitude displayed in his videos, added to the fact that he writes in all-caps, has led to a lot of vitriolic responses.

As an atheist who is curious about religion, I was hoping to get past the vitriol and get off-script and find out who the Atheist Killa really is. I felt that there must be more to him than meets the eye, and in an effort for developing inter-faith relationships, I was excited that he was willing to answer my questions.

Did I succeed?

No.

Tea and Biscuits with the Atheist Killa
A Conversation with Chad Eliot

I have a tattoo on my entire back of St. Michael killing a demon. But I don't kill them literally, only their hopes and dreams. The fact that no atheist can defeat me is proof of my dominance.

Why has atheism been your focus?

Because I can't stand dishonesty and quite frankly it disgusts me that people can be so pathetic!

But do you consider it to be a bigger threat to Christianity than other theistic religions like, say, Islam?

There is no threat to real truth (Christianity). Especially not from a 7-12% of fringe lunatics who cannot even be honest with themselves.

Why did you come up with the Golden Question?

It was developed to make atheists prove their honesty. I believe too many times people engage in discussions with people who aren’t seeking truth and then in the end it was all a waste of time and effort.

How often does someone make it past Phase 1?

No atheist has ever made it beyond Phase 1, but it does happen frequently in real life with Truth-Seeking Agnostics.

In real life? You actually get into these kinds of debates in person?

Yes, real life, ever heard of it? If you’re an atheist, you don’t know what “real’’means!

I was just surprised, because a lot of times, you know, people create online personas that don't necessarily reflect who they are in real life.

The Atheist Killa is not one of those people.

I see.

I debate people more in real life than online. Friends, family, atheist, people I meet outside my home, everywhere!

The thing you do online that a lot of people react against is the way you ban atheists after they can't or won't answer your questions, and then declare victory. I guess in real life you can't really just ban people, can you?

No, but I can humiliate them quiet easily and show their ignorance and cowardice. Those are what I call easy victories.

Can you tell me about a time that that happened?

What happened? I left them walking away thinking, “Wow, maybe he really just destroyed atheism because I cannot think of a way to beat him!"

Do you think that atheists and Christians will ever be able to work together to take on the challenges of the world? Is there any hope that the Atheist Killa may one day embrace atheists as his brothers and sisters?

Never.

Okay then. What’s one thing about the Atheist Killa that would surprise someone who knows you only from your videos?

That I am the nicest person you would ever meet!

11 comments:

  1. Awesome! I want to invite him to my next dinner party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow......I hope he doesn't have access to firearms.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately Chad has guns....perhaps we should report him to the local Police???

      Delete
    2. He lives in Stockton, Ca, they won't come.

      Delete
  3. "Awesome! I want to invite him to my next dinner party!"

    Make sure you have plastic dinner-ware and a room completely lined with washable material; I'm not sure this guy knows how to eat properly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been trying to engage with Chad for some time - over a year, in fact. He simply refuses to acknowledge my presence after I demolished his "Elliott Argument" in a few minutes. He banned me (of course), but oddly enough, he has never made a video about me for his "zoo"; most of his videos are records of his "victories" against various opponents, including other apologists, whom he then refers to as his "pets". He also loves to use the term "intellectually raped" and other sex-laden expressions, which has led some to believe he is a closet homosexual.

    I have been using his own arguments in a form of master-class on his blog in an effort to teach him some of the basics of logical construction and argument form; he refuses to allow or acknowledge my posts, but I know he reads them because he has modified some of his arguments to reflect my criticisms.

    He's actually a rather sad figure, having once been on the cusp of sporting success (NFL) but having lost out through his lack of academic ability and some bad decisions. Now the only source of support he has for his enormous ego is his fabricated "fame" as an apologist. Unfortunately, he is too much of an arrogant a**hole to engender any sympathy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I t definitely would surprise me he is a nice guy. I find that the most dishonest thing he has ever said, besides the lies he tells on his page.

    If you would like to see some of the dishonest tactics he uses, you can visit my blog I made about him.

    http://atheistkillakarma.blogspot.com/

    There you will be able to read how he called me a pedophile to ruin me and my business. He did not succeed, but he did try to falsify a review to discredit me. Enjoy and you can also visit his Encyclopedia Dramatica article. Just search for Chad Elliott!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's really interesting to see how this guy managed to hit a nerve among so many different people. That's a big reason why I felt like there had to be more to him, because he just seems so good at pressing people's buttons. Unfortunately, I did not succeed in figuring out what if there was or not.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm actually irritated by him. He's not just an idiot, no, he's a deeply disturbed individual.

    ReplyDelete
  8. "As an atheist who is curious about religion, I was hoping to get past the vitriol and get off-script and find out who the Atheist Killa really is. Did I succeed? No."

    Just an addendum to my post from early March; you DID succeed. What you found in that conversation is exactly what Chad really is; there is no “off-script” with him because that’s all he can do. He’s like a cracked record, endlessly repeating the same meaningless and disconnected section of its music. It’s sad.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You MF'ers are weak as fuck! Talking all that shit and you want to report Chad to the police, pussy as bitches!!!

    ReplyDelete